Stagehand / Events crew
We are starting with a new project! If you are a person interested in events, you surely know that finally festivals, concerts and shows are organized. You probably already have a ticket for many of them 😉 Efficient at Work is looking for people for the customers who also deal with building market stands (completely from A to Z), interior design, etc.
If you have already done such work, you know very well that, building promotional stands is not only about "placing a counter with a textile wall". Building and arranging promotional spaces is much more. The stands must stand out from the competition and must be remembered by the guests visiting it.
Maybe you have experience in one of these industries? Are you interested in developing in this direction? Then check out our job offer!
We are looking for flexible people who do not need to have regulated working hours: depending on the project, work can also start in the early morning hours or stop late in the evening.
You will start orders with simple physical work (work will be allocated depending on the project):
- loading / unloading of items related to the event (chairs, tables, floors, furniture, lighting ...);
- arranging them according to the project you are working on by the team;
- making fences;
- clean-up work;
- unfolding floors, lighting, equipment;
- assistance with (dis)assembly of stands and / or festival scenes;
- assistance in the assembly of electronic devices.
- good command of English / Dutch;
- availability to work;
- commitment to work;
- ability to work in a team;
- good work organization.
- a lot of hours and permanent work
- transport to the workplace
- work in a dynamic team
- development opportunities in the event industry.
Are you interested in? COOL! We are waiting for your application form or CV